Header image (above):
Wilson's Snipe in Boston
Check out my Facebook page!
" I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance that I should have been by any epaulet I could have worn."
- Henry David Thoreau
Interested in eBird? I can't live without it. Check out this sample checklist.
For more photographs, visit my Flickr page here.
All photographs on the website
unless otherwise noted are all rights reserved © Evan Lipton.
For information on my camera and equipment go here.
Weird things I've seen squirrels eating in my backyard:
• whole donut
• whole bagel
• snickers bar out of the wrapper
• whole potato
• Mass Audubon
• Friends of the Blue Hills
• Massachusetts Birding Listserv
• Maine Birding Listserv
• Rhode Island Birding Listserv
• Audubon Society of Rhode Island
• Massachusetts Young Birders Club